Hi.

Related image



You were the first person who bought me a 'bedak sejuk' and taught me how to wear it,
You were the first person who taught me on how to swim,
You bought me a book which taught me on how to pray properly,
When my friends' father brought them to a playground, you instead brought me to a public library, which I've never regretted that. We would spend the whole day at the library, right?
Remember when I closely hugged your back when we're riding a motorcycle to a mini zoo, about 20 minutes away from our home?
And, when you felt really bad for hurting me because I was fighting with my youngest sister.
And, when you planted an aloe vera tree only because my face was burning back from parade contest.
I have never met someone like you as a father, who would say hi to my friends, being so friendly and sociable. Even my friends and teacher admit how steady you are. 
And, when we were laying together with other siblings in bed with you telling us stories about seerah of prophets (even rn, when I'm typing this, you're telling my youngest sister about Perjanjian Hudaibiyah).

And, when you always laughed at me because every day, at the same time, back from school, I would ask you, "Bonda masak apa harini?"

Do you remember when I said, "macam mana nak tarik balik doa?" because I was really afraid if she really will die because of my du'a. Then you said, "feel it with your heart, that you honestly don't want that to happen."
Do you remember when you always asked me to read the text in Jawi because you couldn't figure out what's the meaning of that sentence, and when you called my name to show me the du'a for students from your kitab.

I've never seen any of my friends' fathers who really cares about the way their children are eating, remember when you scolded me for opening longan's skin with my teeth even though you already washed them for seven times, and told me to open it with my hand, and the way I slowly laughed when you were showing directly on my face on how should I open it, even though that time I was eighteen years old. I know that already laaa dad. Hahahahaha.

"Membaca memang banyak, semua orang boleh baca banyak buku. Tapi pemahaman, ingatan seseorang tu berlainan," he said.

You would send me to anywhere I wanted to go,
You spend most of your time with me, from a young daughter until now, I'm being a teenager. 
You teach me a lot, from how to do my signature, to how to take care of my own heart.

But, why do I love mom more than you, dad?





Share this:

TENTANG SAYA

Seorang manusia seperti anda yang menghirup oksigen dan menghembuskan karbon dioksida. Kita sama sahaja.

0 comments:

Post a Comment